Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Weekly Deals

Good Morning!

Wow!  Have you seen the weekly deals?  Great prices on great products!

Love the Hearth & Home thinlits and the Leaflets Framelits.  Remember these cards that we made in class?  I love the silver rimmed pearls as well.  Purchasing these items would qualify you for a free Sale-A-Bration item as well.  Contact me to order or go to my website to order here.

Hearth & Home

Leaflets Framelits and Gold Foil

Sorry I didn't get this out yesterday, but I have been working on my April class and I am super excited about the cards that we will be making.  In fact, I made 5 different cards and I need to trim it down to 3.  Hard decision.  The left over 2 will go into the May class.  I have more ideas than class time.

I am thinking about opening up more classes;  perhaps an evening class or 2 classes per month rather than one.  Still mulling that over.  If you would like to see two classes per month, the second one being an evening class, please let me know.  I'll be taking a survey at my next class session.

In the meantime, go make a card that will light up someone's day!
Until tomorrow,

Sheryl
Sale: $15.00
Price: $20.00
Sale: $32.25
Price: $43.00
Sale: $15.00
Price: $20.00
Sale: $18.75
Price: $25.00
Sale: $3.75
Price: $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10