Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Swaps Continued

Good Morning!  Are you getting used to Daylight Savings time yet?  Yea, me either.  What a jolt to the system!

This morning I'm sharing a couple of more cards that I received from the Stray Duckling Demo Swap.  The three I am showing you are sympathy cards.  We all need sympathy cards at one time or another.  It's usually unexpected, so having some cards on hand is welcomed.


Demonstrator Kelly I.  designed this one.  Simple, yet so elegant and beautiful.  She used the Trust God stamp set, and Definitely Dahlia background stamp.

The next one was created by Nancy L.  She embossed with white powder, the Corner Garden background stamp set on Sahara Sand card stock.  She then sponged on Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Smokey Slate ink.  The paper is Smokey Slate, and Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is from Rose Wonder.  Absolutely stunning!


I don't know who created this last card;  she didn't put her name in it.  The stamp set she used is called Remarkable You.  Still stunningly beautiful.




Hope you enjoyed today's cards!


Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10