Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Class is Now in Session for March 2016 Classes

Good morning!

I've got the March class finalized and I think the 3 designs we will be making are delightful!  They will all be Easter Cards, with a butterfly (symbol of the resurrection), a chick and a lamb.  All items are either from the 2016 Occassions catalog or the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Just a reminder too, Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31st, so this is the last month you can earn all those wonderful free products from Stampin' Up. 

Here is a picture of the cards: 


March 2016 Projects

They are easy to make as well!  My inspiration for the lamb card comes from Super Demonstrator Tami White;  the Butterfly card using some of the wonderful Botanical Gardens Vellum designer series paper comes from Linda Heller.  The adorable Chick is a free stamp in the Sale-A-Bration catalog and my inspiration for this comes from Brandy Cox.  I may not have an original idea in my head, but I can copy like no body's business.  As I've always said, forgery is my spiritual gift. 

Class dates are:  Tuesday, March 8th, 10am - 2 pm, Friday, March 11th, 10am - 2pm and Sunday, March 13th, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm. 

Cost of the class is $15 for 6 cards with envelopes;  you will make 2 cards of each design.  As an added bonus, you will also receive the detailed recipe of how to make these cards. 

If interested, please email me here as soon as possible.  I'm gong to start cutting the kits at the end of this week and I need to have some firm numbers. 

I hope you can join us for some relaxing time being creative and enjoying each other's company!
Don't forget to check out my March 2016 newsletter - the link is  in the right hand column. 

Sheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10