Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Easter Card finale!

Good Morning!  I hope your Easter journey has been fulfilling.

Today I'm sharing with you the last of the three cards that I have made for Easter.  Again, two of these were featured in my March Card Class.  Here are the details of them:


I think this might of been my favorite.  Love the Easter Lamb stamp.  I separated the sentiment from the lamb, because I thought this would make a wonderful baby card stamp as well.

Here is the Butterfly Easter card.  The butterfly is traditionally the symbol of the resurrection.  I used a retired stamp for the inside.



Isn't it beautiful?  My inspiration for this card (actually I CASE'd it) from Linda Heller.  It uses the Botanical Blooms Vellum paper from the Sale-a-Bration catalog and that beautiful Watermelon Wonder ribbon, found in the 2016 Occasions Catalog.  The delicate butterfly is cut out using the Flowering Fields DSP (Sale-a-Bration).  I thought this card was stunning!

The last card was CASED from Tami White.  It's beautiful but a bit of a bugger to put together.  I used Press & Seal paper to keep the flowers together so I could piece them better.  This technique is called Stained Glass and I used the clear Wink of Stella on the flower pieces to give the card that extra something.  The sentiment is from the Occassions catalog, Suite Sayings, which is a wonderful all around sentiment set.



That's it for today.  May you have a joyous and blessed Easter!


Hugs,

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10