Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Cards

Good Morning!  May your day be blessed!

I'm busy this morning making hot cross buns which we eat to end the fast on Good Friday.  I'm also cleaning the house in preparation for Easter Day!  I'm playing the organ tonight at our Good Friday Liturgy and then I will play for the Mass at 8 am on Sunday morning.  This is after being at church for the Great Easter Vigil - probably won't get home until 10 pm or later.  We do it up big at my church.  Then I will be having 9 people over for Easter dinner.  Love it!

Today I'm showing you some of the cards that I have made for Easter.  The peek-a-boo bunny is one I sent to Sage for Easter.



I got this idea from Stamping Texas (stampinTX.blogspot.com).  The only thing I changes was that I put glitter in the bunny's ears to give him a little more appeal to an 18 month old.  Kale will probably chew on the card.  Oh well, it';s the thought that counts.

This is the card that I sent to Sage:


If it looks familiar, it is.  This was one of the cards that we made at my March 2016 Card Class. See what you're missing if you don't sign up?

The last card I'm showing you today is the one that I sent to Kale and Sage's parents.  Now this is stamped with last years Occassions stamp set, but I love it anyway.  It's on one our the notecards that Stampin' Up! sells.  I jazzed it up with Wink of Stella.  It's simple, but I thought it was very pretty.



That's it for today.  Tomorrow I'll show you the rest!

Have a blessed Good Friday!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10