Saturday, March 19, 2016

More Swaps

Good Saturday Morning to you!

Busy day for me today, non-stamping however.  I have to get over to the church early and practice for Holy Week (I'm playing Good Friday night and early Easter Morning).  Plus I have a Vision and Mission Meeting at church and I'm meeting with the vocalist this afternoon to practice Ava Maria (Shubert) for a wedding I'm playing on April 2nd.  I hope the vocalist likes the arrangement I have...that's the one I've been practicing the last few weeks!  Busy day!  Sure hope I get some time (and have the energy) to stamp this evening.

Today I wanted to get back to sharing with you some of the swaps I received.  Here are three of them:

Created by our fearless leader of the Stray Ducklings, Lori H.
Love the Watermelon Wonder color!

Sorry, don't know who created this one.  Beautiful, huh?



Created by Twerp - I love it!  The Dinosaur body is stamped in the background
and the skeleton is stamped on the window sheet on the front of the card
giving a wonderful 3 dimension look.  Wouldn't some little boy or girl love
getting this clever card?


Well, that's it for today.  Have a wonderful Saturday and blessed Palm Sunday and Holy Week!


Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10