Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sale-A-Bration - Last Call!

Good Morning!

I hope you had a blessed Easter Day!  I sure did.  Had family and friends over and even on a gloomy, rainy day, there was plenty of laughter and fun and food!  Today I'm exhausted!  But it's a good kind of exhaustion.

It's hard to believe but Sale-a-Bration 2016 is almost over.  It ends at midnight (Mountain Time), on 3/31/16.  If you've been sitting on the fence of taking advantage of the wonderful free products in the Sale-a-Bration, now is the time.  Contact me directly or order through my Stampin'Up! website;  for every $50 you purchase (before Shipping and Tax) you earn a free item in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.

Below are cards that I made with some of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets and paper...


Flowering Fields (Designer Series Paper), Flowering Fields Stamp set 

Botanicals for you Stamp Set
Wild Flower Fields



What I Love - stamp set
Sky is the Limit stamp set
Perfectly Artisic Designer Series Paper


Have a wonderful day and go stamp something!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10