Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter is coming!

Good Morning!  How are you on this rainy, but glorious Maundy Thursday day?  This is yet another day during Holy Week that we share our Lords journey towards Easter.   Our church celebrates this day, the day of the institution of the Holy Eucharist and the 2nd great commandment;  Love one another as I have loved you.  What greater love is this?

Speaking of great loves, I have to share two pictures of my grandsons, who live in Colorado.  We don't get to see them much, unfortunately.  We will be going out at the end of May and then again over Labor day.  We are going to babysit them for two days, sans parents.  Whoo-Hoo!  Hope my hip holds out!  Here is a picture of Kale, 18 months old.  What a cutie! All dressed up with no pants!


And here is Sage, 3 year old, with pants, which is unusual.  He normally doesn't care for clothing, but I guess when you are skateboarding, it's best to have clothes on!


Of course I had to make special Easter Treats for both of these little guys.  I got the idea from Pootles Papercraft (www.pootles.co.uk).  She's the expert on boxes and bags made with Stampin'Up! products.  I changed mine up a bit by using the Easter Lamb, rather than the chick.


I filled these with Easter treats for my two little boys.  Of course I couldn't leave the parents out.  This is what I made for my son and his wife, filled with chocolate of course!


A chick with attitude!  Love it.  I stamped the little chick on shimmer paper - best for water coloring other than water color paper.  I water colored her in Wisteria Wonder.  The DSP is from the Subtles DSP stack.

Tomorrow I will show you my Easter cards that I have been working on.

Have a blessed day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10