Friday, February 19, 2016

Thank You Notes Courtesy Paper Pumpkin

Good Morning fellow stampers!

Yesterday I received my February 2016 Paper Pumpkin in the mail.  As it so happens, I needed two thank you cards and I didn't feel like dragging out all my paraphernalia to come up with some cards.  You know how it goes... you start out simple and before you know it, you have all your stuff out and you are working in about a 6" square of space.

I decided to make the paper pumpkin cards - they had a thank you sentiment.  What is so great is that everything is in the box.  Stamps, ink, glue dots, and die cut self sticking flowers.   I did this while I was watching TV.  They went together super fast and super easy.   I will admit I used rhinestones and dimensionals, so I did add to the project.  I thought the cards were stunning.

Here's all 5 that I made last night (there are 9 cards in the box)


Aren't they pretty?  And so springy and happy!  Here are the envelopes that come with the kit.  Not only are they pretty on the outside, but they have a pattern on the inside, like an envelope liner.  There are 3 different inside patterns:



 Now for a close look at 3 of the cards;  each is has different designs.  The kit comes with a gold foil scribble flower, a calypso coral flower and then a pre-printed background.  The stamp set includes flowers as well as sentiments, which I stamped on the cards.    It also has sequins - gold and a transparent one, that reminds me of rainbows.




I really bedazzled these cards, but I think they look terrific!  I'm really digging Paper Pumpkin.  You can subscribe during Sale-a-Bration for a pre-paid 3 months for only $55!  Plus you would qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item.  If enough of you sign up, we can start a Paper Pumpkin Stamping Night.  We can all meet at my home or at the library in Morton and put our cards together.  Who knows, we may inspire each other to do something different.


3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55   
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215.40 
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! 

This is good only until 3/31/16!


 And don't forget to check out Pinterest for some alternative ideas using this months Paper Pumpkin.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10