Friday, February 12, 2016

Love is in the air

Happy Valentines day, a couple of days early.  Today I'm going to show you some Valentines that I made for my 3 year old grand daughter to take to pre-school (or pretty school, as she says it).   It's been a tradition of mine to make Halloween and Valentine treats for my grandson Cody to take to school.  He is now in 6th grade and taking these kind of treats is no longer desired.  However, I do have three more grandchildren - ages 3 (2 of them the same age) and a 1 year old, so my opportunities for treats will last a long time.

Here is a picture of Maelyn - cute as a bug's ear:


And here are the treats I made.  They are really simple, but it involves candy and that is good to a 3 year old.



My husband pointed out that there was no place for Maelyn to sign her name.  Well, she can't write her name yet, and even if she could, the other 3 years couldn't read it!  They will be lazer focused on the sucker anyway.  

I used the red glimmer paper, the heart framelits (retired), and the stamp set Blooming Love.  I stamped the heart in Blushing Bride then stamped the sentiment in Rose Red.   Quick and easy and sure to please a 3 year old.  

May you have a wonderful Valentines Day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10