Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Decision to be Made

Good Morning fellow stampers!

Today I have been invited to a shoebox swap at a dear friends house.  I made up two cards (note cards, wouldn't you know!) and I can't decide which one to take.  Here is Card #1.  By the way, both cards are CASED from Angie Kennedy Juda, who is better known as Chickn'Scratch.




Isn't this beautiful and simple?  I used thick Whisper White and water colored the flower and stem using soft sky and pear pizzaz.  After it dried, I painted it with Wink of Stella Clear and put a rhinestone on it.  I think it's gorgeous.  And very easy to do.

Ok.  Card #2:


Isn't this just really cute?  I love the attitude of the chick.  This one is super simple too, although it involves more stamping and some punching!  The bird is water colored in Daffodil Delight.  The Happy Birthday is Melon Mambo.  The ballon is Bermuda Bay and punched out with our little 3 pack party punches.  I think anyone would be delighted to receive this as a birthday card.

Ok,  any options?  Card #1 or Card #2 or both?  I'm kind of leaning toward both since the first one is a quicky.  Leave a comment to vote.  Supposedly I have made it easier for people to comment.  We shall see!

Sheryl
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10