Wednesday, February 3, 2016

It's February - Time for Class to be in Session!

One of my favorite things to do is to create and stamp note cards.  It started a long time ago when I would create note cards using some of my images from vacation that I had taken with my digital camera.  Of course, I just couldn't leave them plain with just a picture on the front.  I had to do something to the inside of the card.  That's when I bought my first Stampin'Up! stamp set, and the rest, as they say, is history. 

This month, in my class, we will be stamping 20 notecards and envelopes; The note cards are sold by Stampin' Up! and are the best bargain in the whole annual cataloge.  20-  3 1/2 x 5 " cards on heavy card stock, with envelopes for $6.  We will be making 5 different designs, 4 cards each, using 4 different stamp sets.  Plus, we will be making a cute box to put some notecards in to give as a gift.   So not only will you have notecards for many occassions, but you have a potential gift to give as well.  Today, I will show you all 5 cards plus the box.  In the days to follow (and I sure hope I keep my word on this), I will show you some additional note cards that I made, plus the details of these 5. 



If you have never signed up for one of my classes, please consider doing so.  It's a fun and relaxing 4 hours of chatting and creating!  And you will be astounded at how easy it is to make beautiful cards that people will treasure.  I have just a couple of extra note card sets so if you haven't signed up yet, do so ASAP. Check out the February 2016 newsletter on the right column for dates and times.   Just shoot me an email or give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10