Thursday, February 4, 2016

Note Card Obsession!

I've already told you I'm obsessed with making notecards.  They are little, not much surface to cover, and they go through the mail without additional postage!  What's not to love.  Here is a notecard that I made just for fun!






I used the Perfectly Artistic Paper from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I then used the rose die from the Rose Garen Thinlits Dies  to make an outline on the paper and sniped it out, cutting on the inside of the line.  Same with the leaf.  I used basic black cardstock to cut out the rose and leaf die to make the flower and leaf outline.  I then adhered to the paper, then trimed.  Isn't it pretty?  Much prettier in person  The Thanks sentiment is stamped with cottage greetings, a great all around sentiment set.  The inside of the card is here: 



I just love the versitility of this stamp set.  More samples with this stamp set and die to follow.  I'm on a roll.  The other thing I like it the sentiments.  Great for a sympathy card, birthday or thank you with a religious tone.  And another great bonus... you can buy the stamp set and dies as a bundle and save 15%!  Win Win!

Hope you enjoyed todays card!

Here is a video from Stampin' Up about this wonderful bundle!




Sheryl




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10