Wednesday, February 17, 2016

3 New Sale-A-Bration Items

Woo-Hoo!  Stampin' Up knows how to throw a party!  To add some excitement to Sale-a-Bration, they have added 3 new items that you can earn for free with every $50 purchase!  Check it out:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I'm really digging the Metallic Glitter tape - you get all 3 colors for free!  I also think that tandem bike is really cute.  Click on the top picture in the right column to see the full brochure.  And the party continues with the Party Pants stamp set!

So let's put our Party Pants On!!  Check out this video:





You can earn this set for free with a $50 order.  I"m putting in my order today!  How about you?  Contact me to order or shop on my Stampin' Up website here.

Have a wonderful day my friends and go make a card for someone who needs lifting up!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10