Monday, February 15, 2016

I'm at it again!


I'm still making note cards!  Here is one that I made this weekend using the free Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Sky is the Limit.


I cased this from Tami White.  I used the 2 3/8' scallop punch as a mask and sponged Soft Sky ink to create the pretty clouds.  Silver brads, a 3/4" circle of Vellum and some Archival black ink finish this card.

The Bad News:  Today is the last day that you can earn this stamp set, along with Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper and Hello.  I'm really going to miss the Perfectly Artistic DSP.  Here is a card that I made using that paper.  I added some more bling to it by coloring the rose and leaf with clear Wink of Stella:



The Good News:  Stampin' Up is coming out with 3 new Sale-a-Bration products that you can earn for free with every $50 purchase (before Shipping and tax).  Take a look at the new flyer:


 click on image to see brochure

Some pretty cool stuff, huh?  I will be sharing more note cards later this week, so stay tuned!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10