Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I'm Baaack! And New Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog is Live!

I'm finally back and I hope to be blogging on a regular basis from now on.   It's not that I haven't been stamping... I have, with a vengence!  I've been holding my regular monthly classes, I have recently done a workshop, I'm the program for the Peoria Chapter of the PEO this coming Wednesday and  I've got a shoe box swap with other demonstrators this Sunday.  I'm really looking forward the to swap on Sunday...all of us will be bringing a designed card from the new Stampin' Up!Holiday catalog (to go live on 9/1/15).  Out of that I will have some lovely samples to share with you, which I hope inspire you to make Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards!

Today I want to share with you a card that we made at a recent workshop.  Really easy, but I feel elegant and can be for guys. 
 
 
I used the new stamp set in the 2015-2016 Catalog, "I Think You're Great!"( pg. 130 AC, 138712).  It's a stamp set designed for the "kissing" technique.  This is where you take a solid stamp and "kiss" it against a stamp with a detailed design.  I also used several new products;  the new triple banner punch (pg. 165 AC, 138292) to create my 3 banners.  The striped paper is the new envelope paper (pg. 149 AC, 138312) in the 2015-2017 In Color. 
 
Want more?  I'll be doing another post later today regarding the New Holiday Catalog, my upcoming classes and some exciting news for November 7th!  See you in a bit!
 
 
Blessings,
 
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10