Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Guy Type Thank You Card

Good Morning!

Look at me.  Blogging for a second day in a row.  Will wonders ever cease?

Today I wanted to share with you a card that I made for my 12 year old grandson.  It's made with retired product, but I thought it turned out so well!  I used the crumb cake note cards and envelopes as my card base.  The note cards, both whisper white and crumb cake are the best deal in the annual catalog;  20 cards and envelopes for $6!  The card stock is heavy too.  They are perfect for the quick little card that you need to make.  They also go through regular mail without extra postage!  Last February I did a class where all we did was stamp and decorate notecards, and then we made a box to put them in.  Everyone loved it!

About my card:  I used the 2013-2015 InColors, other than the Blackberry Bliss (I couldn't find it at the time - Yikes!).  And I used Tuxedo Black for the skater.  Mossy Meadow was the frame and very vanilla for the front and inside of the card.  Here it is:



I'm off tonight doing a card make & take for the Peoria Chapter of the PEO.  Sunday I have my shoe box swap.  Lots of stamping going on in my world.

Until tomorrow,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10