Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Back Again

Sorry I've been off the radar.  I had stamping classes last week and big back problems.  When you are in a lot of pain, blogging isn't as exciting!  Plus, the church that I attend is moving to a new building!  And we are forming a new mission parish with another church.  Exciting times are ahead!  But lots of work to get this done.  I'm the church treasurer and it's my job to inform the utilities, post office, etc.  of our new address.  I also have to close out old bank accounts and open new ones.  Lots of details when moving. 

Chloe celebrated her birthday Friday at the Doggie Daycare.  They didn't take a still of her, but she was pretty decked out in a pretty pink baseball cap and snazzy looking scarf.  She had a bone shaped cake with cheese frosting on it.  She got to lick it before the other dogs.  They cut it up and everyone got to take a piece home!  For her birthday present we got her a dog toy with 3 rings hooked together.  She plays with that at daycare and it seems to be her favorite toy.  True to being a puppy and being Chole, she chewed up one of the rings to smitherens! 

Here's the cute Chole - a little damp - she loves to play in the water!


And here she is with her friends - don't they all look happy?


I'll be back tomorrow with actual stamping stuff!  At least I hope.  I have to camp out at the doctor's office tomorrow so he can take a look at my back and do something! 

Don't forget to check out the weekly specials in the right hand column.  Until later my friends,


Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10