Tuesday, March 24, 2015

April Classes

My 3-D class that was held on Sunday, March 22nd, was a great success.  Everyone thought the projects were super cute and not hard to make at all.  The bound coaster books were the big hit.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the place that I ordered them from.  It was so long ago!  I'll keep searching and when/if I find it, I will let you know.  The binding machine I used is called the Bind-It-All and I bought it on Amazon.com. 



The April classes will be all about Occassions:  baby, wedding, birthday, graduation and sympathy.  Here is a sneak peek;


The sentiment may change, but here is the card.  It's made using a stamp set from the annual catalog, "An Open Heart".  It has beautiful images as well as great sentiments.  The bottom of the card was stamped with the background stamp "Hardwood", also found in the annual catalog. 

Be sure to contact me to sign up for this class.  You will enjoy it!  As always, you can either come to my house, or I will take the class to your house.  If you have it in your house, invite some friends for a few hours of creativity, fellowship and fun.  You will be the hostess and receive any hostess benefits on orders of $150 or more, plus you will receive a thank you gift from me!

Class times in my home are:  Sunday, April 12th - 1 - 5 pm
                                                Tuesday, April 14th - 10 - 2 pm
                                                 Friday, April 17th - 10 - 2pm

I would love to meet you.  Hope to see you in April!

Blessings,

Sheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10