Friday, September 11, 2015

Stamping Class Room News

Good morning fellow stampers!  Today, as I promised I am revealing an addition to my Stamping Classroom card classes;

Finished Cards:  If you cannot attend my classes, but like the cards, I will make the projects for you.  The price is $12 you will receive 5 cards and envelopes, hand stamped by me!  Great to use or use as samples and inspiration.  Just let me know by email or phone, and I will get the cards to you after all classes have been completed for the week.

My big project today is to prep for the classes next week.  Cut the paper, get the card boxes together, make sure I've got everything.  Then I have to decide the order the cards will be made in and mark the boxes accordingly.  A lot of thought and preparation goes into my classes!  It's all worth it however, when all of you come to my house and we have 4 hours of creativity, laughter and fellowship.  You lift my spirits! And for that I am forever thankful.

Here is a video made by Stampin' Up! for using the Fine-Tip Pen that is found in the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  This is a WONDERFUL item to have.  I just got mine and have been using it on just about everything.  The best part is that the tip never clogs because of the needle in the lid.  Genius!



Have a wonderful weekend my friends - Create a card, Inspire someone to find delight in creativity and share what you love!


Sheryl
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10