Monday, August 17, 2020

August 2020 Card Class - Card #2


 Hi All!

Here is a fun card.  It's called a double triangle fold.  I used the really cute Warm and Toasty stamp set from Stampin'Up and the designer series paper, Heart Warming Hugs.  Both are found in the 2020 Winter Mini Catalog.



Here is the envelope that I stamped using 2 images from that stamp set:  


Front of Envelop

Envelope Flap



Click here to view and download the recipe sheet and what supplies I used:

This is a 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 card which fits perfectly into an A2 envelope.  I also used several Stampin'Blends to color the reindeer and of course I had to bling it up with Wink of Stella.  The ribbon is Real Red 3/8" Sheer ribbon.  I used several dies:  Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals, Rectangle Stitched dies and Tasteful Label Dies.  All of the supplied are listed below.  If you wish to order, just click on the image and you will be directed to my on-line store.  

Here is the video where I walk you through Card #2, step by step on how to make this card.....


Hope you enjoyed todays card.  

Check back Wednesday for Card #3!


Blessings,

Sheryl

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and technique! I like that you give us details on using the Stampin' Blends to color.

    ReplyDelete

09 10