Friday, August 14, 2020

August 2020 Card Class - Card #1 - Autumn Splendor

 Hi All!


Here is Card #1 out of 4 for the August Class.  For this card, I used items from the Gilded Autumn Suite, found on pages 44-45 in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Here is the card:


This is the envelope that I decorated.  My written instructions show how to cut a 6x6 piece of the designer series paper to get the front piece and a left over that you can attach to the envelope flap.  




Here is a link to the Card Recipe: 


And here is the video....sorry for it being so long.  I'm new at this.


Please leave a comment.  By leaving a comment you will be entered into the drawing where the winner receives the complete set of 4 cards from me!  

You can sign up for email notification anytime I put our a new blog.  The sign up is on the right.

Card #2 will be on my blog on Monday.  See you then!


Blessings,

Sheryl


2 comments:

09 10