Thursday, August 13, 2020

August 2020 Class is now in Session

 Hi All!


Well, after months of promises I really did it. I know I promised you all class on using up DSP, but the new Stampin'Up Holiday Catalog has so many beautiful things, I couldn't resist.  So, I've created a class featuring a few products out of the Holiday Catalog.  Like all my in person classes, I've created a PDF with all the recipes as well which you can download and print.   So I video taped the step by step in making the cards. Whew!  Video taping is not that easy.  I tried to avoid editing, but there was some things in the tape that you really shouldn't see.  I'll just leave it at that.  

The theme for August is "Winter/Holiday Catalog Sampler". There are two Christmas and two Fall cards.  Here are the 4 cards that we will be making:



Tomorrow, you will see the first card from the Gilded Autumn Suite:


I'll see you tomorrow!

Blessings,


Sheryl






1 comment:

  1. Great job Sheryl. Thanks for posting card classes online.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

09 10