Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Fun with a Zany Zebra!

 Hi all!

As you may or may not know, July is birthday month in my family - we have 6 birthdays!  So I have to have a lot of birthday cards available for all ages.  This year, I made my little 4 year old granddaughter this card and I think it was so cute, I want to share it with you.  I used the Zany Zebra stamp set found on page 104 of the Annual Catalog.  

I also used the Flower for Every Season 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. and the new in-color, Magenta Madness.  Here is a picture of the card that I made



Envelope

 Here is the free recipe sheet that you can download....

Here is the step by step video to help you recreate this cute card!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Another video and beautiful card is coming on Friday!


Blessings,

Sheryl



1 comment:

  1. Cute Card...but you know I would do it in Blue:) I usually don't buy sequins because they aren't adhesive on the backs...glad you pointed that out.

    ReplyDelete

09 10