Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Card #3 of my August 2020 Card Class

 Hello again!

Today I will be showing you Card#3 in my series of 4 cards for August.  This card, unlike the others, is from a stamp set bundle found in the annual catalog.  I used the stamp set Celebrating Sunflowers.  I love sunflowers and I they remind me of fall.  The type of card I made with this is called a gatefold card.  I also used the new in-color, Bumblebee both in cardstock, ink and designer series paper.  Here is the card:



 I love the contrast of yellow and black!  It looks so cheerful and autumnal.  At least to me it does.  

 This card is quite simple to put together.  There is some die cutting with a die cutting machine.  In my video, I show you some tips on how to make lining up the flower and the die easier.  

Here is a link to the recipe sheet  :


And now the video:



I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Please leave a comment and I will enter you name in a random drawing for a set of these cards!


Blessings,

Sheryl


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sheryl for the video. I love this Celebrate Sunflower Set. Thanks for the Black Dot Tip for lining up the stamped image and the die. I have been known to turn the die....around...and around...and around!

    ReplyDelete

09 10