Friday, January 27, 2017

Valentine Treat Holder #1 - Miniature Cup

Good Morning!

I'm finally delivering on those treat holders I've been talking about.  I'm going to do a series of 3 videos (yes. me and video) on how to make 3 different treat holders for Valentines Day.

The first treat holder is the minature cup made out of Designer Series Paper:



The idea for this came from one of my fellow demonstrators, Mary Booker.  She had found a video on these cups, posted by My Paper Oasis.  Mary changed the dimensions slightly so we could get 2 cups out of a 6 x 6 piece of designer series paper.

Here is are the measurements:

Cup:
- DSP - 5-3/4 x 3
- On long side, score at 7/8", 1-3/4", 2-5/8", 3-1/2", 4-3/8", 5-1/4"
- On short side, score at 1" and 2-1/4 "

Handle :
 - DSP - 1/2" x 3"

All the supplies are listed below.  Hint:  When scoring, the side that is up is the side that will be facing outward on the cup.  Also, you want to cut the paper so that the words are right side up.  The 1" side is the bottom of the cup, while the 3/4" side is the top.  This is explained in my video.  Now what you have all been waiting for:


Making a video is a lot harder than it looks.  So be kind!

Next up is a post and video showing how to make these cute pinwheel treat holders:



 Until next time,

Happy stamping!

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10