Friday, January 13, 2017

Swap Meet with the Stray Ducklings

Good Morning my stamping buddies!

Tomorrow, if the weather holds, I will be meeting with my fellow Central Illinois demonstrators for a business meeting and swap.  We have 18 people participating in the swap!  Wowzers!  The challenge was to make something using the brand new 2017 Occasions Catalog and/or product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I scoured the internet...blogs, Pinterest and YouTube.  I ran across a card made by LeAnn Greff, using Dragonfly Dreams.  So I CASE'd it.  (Copy and Share Everything).  Other than I changed it up slightly.  Her technique for coloring the "Inside the Lines" Designer series paper found in the Sale-A-Bration catalog, I changed to using my new favorite technique... baby wipes.  I also didn't add pearls to my dragonfly.  But otherwise it's an exact replica.  I may not have a lot of imagination in making cards, but by golly, I can copy them.  I've always said that forgery is my spiritual gift!

Here is the stack of cards I made for the swap;




Here is a close up of the card....



I thought it turned out ok.  It was pretty easy to make as well.  Just took some time.

Hope you enjoyed today's share.


Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10