Monday, January 9, 2017

January Classes are now in Session!

Good Morning All!

I've been busy getting my classes together for January.  This month I will be focusing on water coloring and using 3 different techniques on 3 different cards.  Here they are:



The chicken card is a very cute stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog and is free with a $50 purchase before tax and Shipping!  I just love that chicken!  And she was colored with the brand new water color pencils that are featured in the 2017 Occasions Catalog.  My inspiration for this card came from fellow Stray Duck demonstrator, Kim Clark.

 The pretty girl with the umbrella was colored using our inks with alcohol in the aqua painter, rather than water.  It dries so quickly, it allows you to water color on our whisper white card stock  - no problem.  The skirt is a little trick that I saw from Linda Heller's blog,  This card also uses the new stamp set called "Beautiful You"

The third card was made using Baby wipes.  Yes, I said baby wipes.  It's a technique that Kim Jolley shared on her blog.  Super easy and quite stunning, don't you think?  And I used the every beautiful and great stand by,  "Lovely as a Tree"

I do the same class for 3 days.  Hopefully one of those days will fit into your schedule.  Here are the dates:  Sunday, January 15th, Tuesday, January 17th and Friday, January 20th.  Contact me today to sign up.  I need to know by Thursday so I can prepare enough kits.

Thanks for dropping by today.  Tomorrow... a surprise!


Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10