Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine Treats

Hi!

Today I'm starting a series of Valentine treat ideas using Stampin'Up Product.  I've got 4 different treat holders for you to look at.  Here is a sampling of what I will be showing and teaching you how to make:


Cute, huh?  We will be doing a little minature cup, a pinwheel holder and a bag-a-lope.  I'm even going to do a video on each one of these.  So you better stay tuned!

Today, however, I'm going to show you the January 2017 Paper Pumpkin, which is a valentine treat bag as well.  It's called Adoring Arrows.  I've made a couple and they are as cute as can be!  Here is a picture:




So for those of you who haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin, what are you waiting for?  During Sale-a-Bration there is a sale on for the 3 month pre-paid subscription; now $55, regularly $59.  And with a pre-paid 3 month subscription, you are entitled to one free Sale-A-Bration item.  Winner!!
Click here to sign up!

Here is the January Paper Pumpkin Video.....


Hope you enjoyed looking at today's treat bag and Paper Pumpkin.  Contact me if you want to sign up!

And don't forget to look into Pinterest for alternative ideas on using this Paper Pumpkin.  Here is just one idea:




Have a wonderful day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10