Friday, January 6, 2017

Thank You Santa

This past week I had my class.  Bad weather on Sunday and other obligations cancelled my Sunday and Tuesday classes.  However, Friday, we had a wonderful turn out of 7 enthusiastic ladies.  4 of my ladies couldn't attend, but they wanted the cards anyway, so they were with us in spirit.  As a special treat, I made these cute little Hershey Kiss Christmas Trees.



I got the instructions for these cute little trees from Brenda Quintana, a Stampin'Up demonstrator in Canada, and the queen of Hershey Kiss holders.  Here is  link to her blog: http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/.  She does a wonderful job with her videos and her card ideas.

As it 'twas the season, I received a few Christmas presents from some of my ladies:  I got a wine glass from one of my friends.  I love it!


You bet your boots that Santa Knows Everything!  Santa knows Mama needs a glass of wine!  Not only is it joyfully decorated, it has a large bowl - so I get a good measure of wine!  Thank you Margene!

Here is another gift:  Check out the cute tag!  This was made from last years shaker card kit.  She used it in a very unique and creative way!  Thank you Judy!


I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10