Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Bonus Card

Hi All!

I promised you a surprise and here it is:  the bonus card that we will be making at my January Classes:


I was inspired for this card from Linda Heller from Stamping School!.  Very easy card using the nifty Sealed with Love Stamp set,  Love Notes Framelits and the Sending Love Designer Series Paper stack. And they not only work for Valentines day, but for weddings, anniversary, or just a little love note to your significant other.

I love the Sending Love Desinger Series paper, but the paper shown reminds me of the wall paper that was in my kitchen when we first bought our home.  Wow.

Join us as we make some beautiful cards and have great fun doing so!  Contact me today if you wish to sign up for the January class or just need more information.


Blessings,

Sheryl

ps.  Stampin' Up has a great kick off video for the Occasions Catalog..  Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10