Thursday, January 19, 2017

More cards from the swap

Hi All!

Quick post today - still haven't gotten around to showing you those cute treat holders, but to be honest, I haven't had time to make them let alone get the treats that you put inside.  I'll get 'er done here soon.  I promise!

In the meantime, I wanted to show you some cards that were shared last Saturday at our Stampin'Up! Stray Ducklings meeting.  The first card here was made by Nancy L for her grandson, a Star Wars lover.    Yoda!  Isn't this just to die for?


The next two cards were created by momma duck Lori H.  The dragonflys were punch out of our gold foil paper then sanded lightly.  This gives a beautiful patina to the gold foil.  The black backround on the dragonfly really makes the card pop,



The last card I'm showing you today, also created by Lori H, uses the "Nailed It" stamp set and cooridnating thinlits.  She used her paper snips to give the hand saw some "tooth".



Good job Lori and Nancy!  If you would like to make beautiful cards like this, contact me today and you can join me in my classes!

Until tomorrow,

Happy Stamping!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10