Friday, September 17, 2021

The End of Birthday Season

 Hi All!

The last couple of months I have been sharing birthday cards that I have been making for my  immediate family.  Their birthdays go from the end of June until the middle of September.  Today I'm going to show you the last 2 birthday cards that I made for my two grandsons:  Rowan who turns 4 and Kale who turns 7.  I think I ended the season on a real high note. 

First, here is Rowan's card.  I used the sheep stamp and matching die set from Sale-a-Bration (love it!) and i put it on a wobble, so he can make that sheep dance!  I created the pretty balloons using another Sale-a-Bration stamp set,  Textures and Frames.  The Happy Birthday comes from the Hey Birthday Chick, found in the annual catalog. 




Here is Kale's card.  This one I CASE'd from Lynn Dunn.  It's a very easy shaker card - so easy to make and so much fun!  Here is the link to Lynn's video.  



I used the Ice Cream Stamps and punch and the retired DSP that was in the last catalog (sorry, but it works so well with the stamp set).  Colors are Cajun Craze, and Bermuda Bay.  

So that is the end of what I like to call Birthday Season.  

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Blessings,


Sheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10