Thursday, September 9, 2021

Sale-A-Bration August Thank You Cards for my Customers

 Hi all!


I made this thank you card for those who ordered from me in August, and it was so cute, that I thought I would share it with you.  Plus, I'm using that adorable sheep stamp found in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  Free with a $50 order!



Here is a picture of it close up, plus what I stamped on the inside:



The size of the card is a bit unique - it's only 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 - the perfect size to slip into an order ready for delivery.  It will also fit into a note card size envelope.  It's the ideal size - I can get 4 cards from one 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of Basic White card stock.  On the 8-1/2 side, I score at 4-1/4.  I then turn the card stock to the 11" size and cut every 2-3/4"  It comes out evenly to 4 cards which are already scored. 

Here are the details of my little card:

  • Stamps:  Counting Sheep (Sale-a-Bration free with $50 order)  
    • Texture & Frames (Sale-a-Bration - free with $50 order)
    • Hippo Happiness
    • Biggest Wish
  • Coastal Cabana Card stock, cut to 2-1/2 x 4
  • Basic White cut to 2-1/4 x 3-3/4
I colored the little sheep with Stampin'Blends light Smokey Slate.  I gave him a cute pink nose using light Flirty Flamingo.  

I am so thankful for all of you.  Stampin'Up has introduced me to some wonderful people and enduring friendships.  

Let me know if you have any questions about this card or any StampinUp product.  I'd be more than happy to help.

Blessings,

Sheryl 

        

              

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10