Wednesday, September 15, 2021

September Thank You Cards - a Farewell to Sale-a-Bration 2021

 Hi All!

I love our notecards (20 notecards, scored and 20 envelopes - $7-wonderful bargain).  They are just the right size and don't require additional postage.  So this month, as a final farewell to Sale-A-Bration 2021, I designed this card:



This stamp set is the Delicate Dahlias (free with $100 order).  The image and the sentiment are from that stamp set.  Dahlias have a special place in my heart...my oldest son runs a flower farm in Colorado and his specialty flower is Dahlias.  He grows many different varieties and colors and he is an expert in their care and growth.  Here is just a sample of the beautiful bouquets that he sells at the local farmers market every Sunday.  The name of his business is Big Horn Blooms.  Here is a link to his FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/BighornBlooms

Here is the recipe for my little notecard:

Stamp Set:  Delicate Dahlias (Sale-a-Bration

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green

Paper:  Notecards, Pattern Party (DSP - Hostess reward in the Annual Catalog)

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Let me know if you have any questions regarding this card or any Stampin'Up product. 

Blessings,

Sheryl

1 comment:

09 10