Monday, September 6, 2021

September 2021 Class is now in Session

Hi All!

We are almost back to normal with classes...at least I hope it stays that way.  I've got 3 class times for you to sign up for.  The theme for this month is Fall and Halloween and I think the cards are really pretty and fun to make.  Here is what we will be making:


 The first card - the monochrome card in Midnight Mist, was a CASE from Linda Bauwin, Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Ohio.  It was such a pretty card, I copied it exactly from Linda's blog.  The stamp set used and the Designer Series Paper is part of the Harvest Meadow Suite, found on page 54 of the Holiday Mini Catalog.

The second card, I used the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle (pg 48).  Being from Morton, I have a real affinity for Pumpkins.  That beautiful cork paper is also found in the Holiday Mini.  

The third card, is the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle, (pg 47).  You'll use a technique to get those leaves multi colored.  This is a beautiful and simple card to make.  

The last card, is Halloween and is a fun fold - a tower pinwheel.  This was my first experience with this type of card fold and I can honestly say, it's the most fun card to decorate!  I used the paper and the punch from the Cute Halloween suite, the Clever Cats stamp set, and the Frightfully Cute bundle.  I just punched and die cut a bunch of stuff, stamped a bunch of sentiments and then just put it together.  Each card looks different.  

In my class, you will make 2 of 3 designs (the Meadow Flower, the leaves and the pumpkins) and 1 bonus card (the Halloween tower card).  All come with envelopes and instructions on how to recreate these cards at home.  Price is $20.  

Time and Places:

  • Thursday, September 16th - my home - limit of 6 people
    • Time:  10am - 2pm
  • Tuesday, September 21st - my home, limit of 6 people - 2 openings still available
    • Time:  10am - 2pm
  • Friday, September 24th - Morton Christian Church - no limit
    • Time:  10am - 2pm
Please RSVP as soon as possible and no later than September 10th.  

Bring your favorite adhesive and paper scissors, a drink and a sack lunch if you would like.  


Hope to see you in class!

Blessings,

Sheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10