Monday, October 4, 2021

The October Class is now in Session!



Hello All!

I can’t believe it’s the first of October already. We’ve got Labor Day and Pumpkin Festival behind us, and now staring down the barrel of Halloween then the quick slide into Thanksgiving and Christmas….and cold weather, snow and ice. I could use a slight reduction in the temperature and humidity, but freezing cold- ugh!

Another thing I can’t believe is that I designed and made 3 of the 4 cards yesterday for our October class. Of course I’m under a deadline. We are leaving for our annual fall trip up to Wisconsin tomorrow and I really wanted to get it done before we left. Once less thing to do when we get home.

I have also designed 3 projects for my pool class group who are having a Halloween Party at the end of October. I am the entertainment. We will be making (not stamping) 2 cards and 1 3-D project. I have had those designed for several weeks. 20 people will be coming, so while I’m on vaca in Wisconsin, I will be cutting 20 card kits for this group. No pics yet. I will share later.

Anyway, back to the October class. Here are the cards you will be making - the emphasis is on Christmas…


The Gingerbread card is a fun card - the cookie spins back and forth! 
So here are the details regarding dates, times and places…

October Card Class - Dates and Times

- Friday, October 22nd - 10am - 2pm -  Home of Bette Nelson - limit of 6 people

- Tuesday, October 26th - 10am - 2pm - My Home - limit of 6 people

- Friday, October 29th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church - no limit (we have lots of room)

RSVP by Thursday, October 14th.  Cost is $20 for a total of 7 cards, envelopes and recipes for the cards.  

Up and Coming in November

While I’m on vacation, I will be working on 2 Christmas card kits (potentially 2)

1.  Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories and More Card Pack. - Total cards to make will be around 20 cards.  However, this has become non-orderable as of this writing.  Stampin'Up is expecting a shipment on October 11th.  Let me make up the kit and the cards and we will have to see if this is an option.  More details later. 

2.  Pick 6 Wonder - Tidings of Christmas - This will be fun!  Using a combination of Tidings of Christmas DSP and the Tidings and Trimmings bundle, we will be making 14 cards.  More details later.  

So between designing 2 card kit classes and cutting for the Pool Halloween Party, I sure hope I have time to enjoy the beauty of Northern Wisconsin (don’t worry, I will).  In years past it has even snowed in early October, so I’m dressing warm.  Funny how right now I have the air-conditioner on here and up there the heat will be on.  

Here’s what I hope we will be seeing:


Take care and let me know about what dates and times you would like to sign up for class.

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10