Tuesday, September 4, 2018

September Class is in Session!!

Good Morning everyone!

My September class is ready to go.  The theme for this month is the new Holiday Catalog Sampler.  So we've made a little fall, a little Christmas.  Here are the cards:



As you can see, these cards can be used for holiday greetings or can be used for any time of the year.  Stampin'Up wants you to use your stamps all year round!

You will be making 2 each, with envelopes for a total of 6 cards.  You will also receive the "recipe" for these cards so you can make them at home as well!

The bonus card is a little different this month.  On page 23 of the Holiday Catalog, you will see a Memories and More card set called Santa's Workshop.  You get 50 cards in this set for only $10.  There is also a coordinating card and envelope packet, where you get 20 card bases and envelopes, 10 of each size.  This set also coordinates with the adorable Signs of Santa Bundle.  With a few other accessories, you can whip out the cutest Christmas cards you have ever seen.  These would be perfect for young children as well.  I am offering a "Kit" class of the Memories and More Santa's Workshop where you will make 20 cards.  I have this scheduled for November.  This months bonus card is just a little sample of this great packet.  You will make one card.  Here are some samples:


The 6 cards, plus one bonus is a total of 7 cards.  Cost of the class is $20.  Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday, September 11th - 10am - 2pm - bring your own lunch
Friday, September 14th - 10am - 2pm - Bring your own lunch
Sunday, September 16th - 1:30 pm - 4:30pm

Please let me know by Thursday, September 6th if you wish to participate in my class.

I'm also offering a Christmas Card Kit class in October.  We will be using the Timeless Tidings Project Kit found on page 33 of the Holiday Catalog.  I will provide the necessary stamp set and the ink.  You bring yourself, snips and your favorite adhesive.  We will be making 20 of these fabulous cards - 5 each of 4 designs.  These are no stress cards and lots of fun to get together with your fellow stampers.  The class is Tuesday, October 30th.  I will have to let you know later the time and place - depends on how many sign up for it!   The class is FREE, if you order the kit from me.  Order early, because I have a feeling there will be a high demand for this beautiful kit.  You can either call me and I will order it for you, or use my online store.

Until later,

Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10