Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Birthday Finale #1

Hi all!

I'm finally getting to the last of the birthdays.  My two grandson's who live in Colorado will be celebrating their birthday's less than a week apart.  Rowan turns 1 on September 7th and Kale turns 4 on September 13th!  Both are special boys and both need special grandma inspired birthday cards that amaze and delight!

First, Rowan's card.  This is a waterfall card using the Little Elephant stamp set:


When you pull on the ribbon, each picture comes up, one at a time:




I wanted to use primary colors and I did use some retired DSP and brads.  (I never get rid of anything!  You just never know when you will need them!)  It's an easy card to do (much easier than it looks) and I think Rowan will be delighted.

Tomorrow I will show you Kale's really cute card.

Until then,

Have a wonderful and creative day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10