Monday, September 10, 2018

September Blog Waddle - Holiday Catalog

Hi All!

We're ready for another blog Waddle from the awesome ladies of the Stray Ducklings!



Today I'm sharing with you a card that I designed for my September 2018 class.  It's got oodles of new product from not only the Holiday catalog, but also the annual catalog.  Here is the card:



I used the  Beautiful Blizzard stamp set to create the neat background of blue and purple.  I stamped this on shimmer paper.  I also cut out the circle in the whisper white, then embossed it with the beautiful swirls and curls embossing folder.  I cut the reindeer out using the dashing deer thinlits and popped him up using dimensionals.  A simple, yet elegant card.

Waddle on over to the next blog:  Lori Helvick



Here is a list of today's participants - make sure you visit their blog and leave a comment!  We love to hear from you!




Sheryl Diemer - You are Here!


Kim Baker


Blessings,


Sheryl




2 comments:

  1. We missed you at the mtg. Sheryl but so glad you are "waddling" with us. Love the reindeer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always terrific Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete

09 10