Thursday, September 6, 2018

Birthday Finale #2

Hi again!

Kale, who lives in Colorado, will be turning 4.  I really wish we could see our grandson's more often, but getting out to Colorado is a challenge.  Sure wish Frontier still had their direct flights to Denver from the Bloomington Airport! 

Anyway, he is a very special little guy.  And here is the card I made for him:  It's a wiper card - very easy to make!



I used the retired Birthday Delivery Bundle and Designer Series Paper (it's seriously cute!),  The card looks normal, until you pull on either side and then a surprise pops up! 

Turning 4 is a special time, and I hope this card puts a smile on his face.  I just wish I was there to see it.  :(

The waterfall card and the swiper cards are fun and unique cards to make and very easy.  I think I see these two types of cards in a future class!!

Until later,


Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10