Friday, September 7, 2018

Get more out of your Stamparatus

Hi all!

I recently did a mini-class on the Tips and Tricks of the new stamp positioning tool offered by Stampin'Up - the Stamparatus.  I call it Stamparatus 101.  The class was free, if you had ordered or was going to order a Stamparatus from me.  I had handouts and we went through the parts of the Stamparatus and some tools and tricks to make using it easy with consistent results.  We also dipped out toes into the uniques stamping abilities of the Stamparatus - such as circle stamping. 

Here are the three cards that we made.  The first two were hinge stamping and the last one was circle stamping.  My inspiration for these cards was Brandy Cox, Patty Bennet and Linda Heller: 





This is a basic Stamparatus class.  This is a perfect class for new Stamparatus owners, or those of you who want to know what all the fuss is about.  I'd be happy to teach as long as there are people who will take it.  -The class is only 2 hours long and costs $6 (free if you order a Stamparatus from me or have in the past). 

I'm also in the process of developing another mini-class called Stamparatus 201, where we do more advanced stamping with this tool.  Haven't quite got everything nailed down yet, but I'm working on it!  I will let you know when this class is available. 

Let me know if you are interested in taking the class.  I'll gladly do it!

Blessings,


Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10