Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Holiday Catalog is Here!

Hi All!

The long wait is over!  The Stampin'Up Holiday Catalog is here!  And it is delightful!  Full of beautiful stamps and great ideas for your holiday season.  Here is a review of this wonderful catalog brought to you by Stampin'Up!


Holiday Designer Series Paper

Here is a another short video showing all the wonderful Designer Series papers that are being offered in this catalog!




Festive Farmhouse Suite!

And here is one of my favorite suites, Festive Farmhouse!  Purchase as a bundle and save!  See below to view the entire suite!  I especially love the Corrugated Dynamic Embossing folder and the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper.  I love it all!



Want to order?

Contact me today if you would like to order, or use my handy on-line store here!

Have a blessed day!  And treat yourself to some creative fun!


Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10