Monday, September 5, 2016

September Class is in session

Good Morning!

I've been hard at work making cards for the September and October classes.  Yes, I'm actually pre-planning.  I looked at my calendar and September and October are going to be quite busy, so I thought I better plan ahead.

My September Class will be held on Sunday, September 11th, 1:30 - 5:00 pm
                                                            Tuesday, September 13th - 10am to 2:00pm
                                                            Friday, September 16th - 10am - 2 pm

Since this will be Pumpkin Festival week in Morton, be expecting some Pumpkin surprises. And of course we have to make a pumpkin card!


We will be making 2 fall cards and one Christmas, using the new product from the 2016 Holiday Catalog.  If you have not gotten your copy yet, please let me know and I'll get one to you pronto!  There are some very exciting things in the Holiday Catalog.  You will not want to miss out!

In a few days I will give you a sneak peek at the October class.  I know I promised you some fun folds, but that may have to wait until November.  We will see.  I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment!

Please let me know if you will be attending my class, so I know how many kits to make.  I need to know by Thursday, September 8th.  I look forward to seeing all of you and stamping together!

Check out my September 2016 Stamping Classroom Newsletter here  for more details.

Blessings and keep stamping!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10