Saturday, September 3, 2016

Holiday Catalog!

Hi All!

I'm going to be sharing with you some "magic" from the Holiday Catalog and a cute video

Right now I'm slaving away making samples for my class, a swap and for the Annual Stamp Fair, being held here, in Peoria, on Saturday October 1st....World Card Making Day!  If you haven't signed up yet, check out the right column and click on the registration form image - print it and mail to me with your check!

Here are some samples that the wonderful Stampin'Up artists have created from the Holiday Catalog:

Santa's Sleigh - comes with thinlits - buy the bundle and save 10%!
pg 24, Item # 142057

Sweet Home Stamp set and Home Sweet Home Thinlit Dies - but the bundle and save 10%!
 pg. 40 143516Add caption

Cute tags, cute treat holders!  Something other than making cards!  I love giving away treats and making my own unique tags and Stampin'Up!  makes it easy to make.  Contact me if you would like a class on items you see in the catalog.  Just get some of your friends together and I'll come to your home and we will have a card class!

Here's that cute video I was talking about - it's a quickie, but it hits the highlights of the Holiday Catalog:


Love the little jingle bells!  Well that's it for me for tonight.  I will be sharing my samples here in a few days, so stay tuned! And sign up for my class will be posted here as well.

Happy browsing through the catalog tonight!

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10