Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Gnome Impossiblel - Part II

Good morning stampers!

I know you've been waiting with breath abate for the 2nd installment of Gnomes Impossible:


I know how the Gnomes feel!  I was wanting a look myself!

Here is a sneak peak at the October class which will be held on the following dates;
      Sunday, October 16th, 1:30 - 5:00 pm
      Tuesday, October 18th - 10am - 2pm
      Friday, October 28th, 10 am - 2pm (I'm going to Colorado on the 20th, so the class was bumped forward a week



As you can see, we will be making 1 Thankgiving card and 2 Christmas cards.  Make sure you sign up so you can experience the joy of making these lovely cards, using product from the 2016 Holiday Catalog.


Enjoy your day and stamp something!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10