Friday, September 9, 2016

My Moose is gone! (I mean muse)

Hi everyone.

In the past few days I have been trying to design cards for my September and October classes, design cards and 3 -D items for our Peoria Stamp Fair on October 1st (and if you haven't signed up yet, whatcha waiting for?) and a swap for our Stray Ducklings Demonstrator meeting this Saturday.  This is in addition to a huge and very upsetting event at our church (which I am still reeling from), and flooded basements, rats in the garage, spilled milk and a giant spider which is guarding the side door to the garage.  The rat appears to be gone.  Maybe the spider got him.  It's big enough.   I don't know, don't care.  All I know is that I have to go out the front door and walk around back to get into the garage, because I'm avoiding that spider.

Anyway, as you can see, my mind is a bit muddled right now.  Try and design a card in that state....can't be done.  So here is a picture of swap card #1 (I apologize in advance):


Yeah, What was she thinking?  Here's the second one....still not convinced this is the way to go:


Which one do you prefer?  I wanted something quick and easy but using the Holiday Catalog products.  The first card is a lot of work to put together.  The second one is much easier, but its just kind of too simple.  I CASED this idea from Angie Juda of mychicnscratch.  I love her designs, and I think this is really cute.  This card is not wowing me.   I think I'm just in a card funk right now.  My card Muse has left the building!  Maybe she turned into a moose.

 Which one do you prefer?   You will probably see these cards in the near future - at a class or my annual Christmas Card buffet.  You just never know.  I'm that desperate.

Back to the drawing board - I've got to get these made tonight - I have to have at least 7 kits cut by Saturday for my class and the instructions written up and printed.   So I better stop whining and get busy.

Until tomorrow,
May all your cards turn out perfectly! Because mine sure aren't!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10