Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Holiday Catalog is now Live!

Good Morning and what a good morning it is!  The long anticipated 2016 Stampin' Up Catalog is now live.  If you have not received a catalog from me yet, please contact me and I'll get it right to you.

Do you have your orders ready?  Go to my on-line store here or contact me if you want to order.

Check it out!

 More Exciting News for September!


You can save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21 ! For 3 weeks, a new set of discounted items will be posted.  Check out this weeks discounted products below(September 1st - 7th) .



Tomorrow I will share with you some cards I have been creating - a beautiful wedding card!  and I want to show you my creative process.  Just so you don't feel so bad about the mess you make when making a card!

Until tomorrow,

Have a blessed day!

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10