Sunday, October 4, 2015

Welcome to the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle!

Good Morning Friends!

I belong to a group of Central Illinois Stampin'Up! demonstrators,   We called our selves the "Stray Ducklings" and would like to present to you our first Stray Duckling Waddle!

This is the card that I made for our swap that we had for our quarterly meeting, held yesterday.




I was inspired by Linda Heller, to make this card.  I used Bermuda Bay and the (wonderful) thick Whisper White Card stock.  The Decorative ornaments stamp and framelitts.  Silver foil paper and the silver cord set it off.  I also used the stripes impressions folder.  Bermuda bay ink and pool party were used on the ornament. And no card is complete with out a rhinestone!

Hope you enjoyed my card!  

Thanks for stopping by today.  You arrived here from Mary Booker's Blog.  Now, on to the next blogger Sue Boerner

Here are all the Ducklings that are participating in todays Waddle!



Blessings, 
Sheryl

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10