Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy Halloween

I just love making treats for Halloween, especially for my grandson Cody's classroom.  Ever since he has been in pre school, I have handmade some kind of Stamping' Up! treat holder.  He is now in 6th grade, and I don't think he will want me to do anything this year.  :(    However, I do have a 3 year old granddaughter who is in pre-school (she calls it pretty-school), and I'm gearing up for her class!

The treats in the photo below are what I made for my card class attendee's for October.  Aren't they cute?  The cloths pin witches hat has several video's out on how to make them.  It's made with black glitter paper, the tree punch and circle punches.  Go to YouTube and search for Dawn Griffith - Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  She has a terrific video out there showing how to not only make the hat, but the bow as well. (using the bow builder punch, which just happens to be part of the weekly deal this week!)


The treat base is a 6 x 6 piece of Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Catalog, called Happy Haunting.  At our last quarterly demonstrators meeting, Lori Helvick showed us how to make these cute little treat holders.  You can go to her blog and view her video on how to make these at createwithlori2.blogspot.com.  I just turned mine the other way and decorated it.  There is room for two treats.  I'm cheap.  I only gave my people one Ghirardelli.




They are really fun and easy to make.  Kind of addicting.  I may or may not do a short video on how to make these cute little treats for that special little spook in your life.  


Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10